mardi 25 novembre 2014

Endogenous depressive revenge

I spread myself like a shadow in the entrails of darkness,
the chaos already accustomed to my presence
draws ruts on my face
downwards projected,
and I pay with sadness to the phosphorescente valleys.

Limbs crawling
between leaves of dry corpses.
Thundering my histerical crying
to cut the echo of nothingness.

I carry on days with no sleeping pretending to be aslepp.
I scream sometimes
turning silence and his foundations of crystal into shreds,
drawing on the wall an endless line.

I penetrate my body with toxic smoke,
memories in flames.
I free fall transmuted into flight.
I write coal scribbles.
I have no keys,
must leave the door halfopen while leaving.

Crawling I arrive to this borrowed bed with no scent.
I condensed in static shields all magnetism.
I reminisce you commiting suicide in complete loneliness.

I write clandestinly
under the light I manage to receive.
I drink my words breaking rehabilitation,
orthopedic phonems stripped of sounds.
I got a life halfsewed and a disqualified secret.
I got a life cuted cause of so much beating and a illiterate heart.
I got a life to destroy and a reader to kill.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire